Friday, December 11, 2009


YEA! We finally have a blog!!! A real blog!!! No making fun of how basic it looks... I will add all the cutsie embellishments later. (At least I have 1 SUPER CUTE embellishment at the top...little Kyden). It took me forever to get this far as it is (thanks Jesse :)). Creating a blog has been on my list of "things to do" for about two years!!! Okay... or more. Now I feel like I finally have it together enough to actually do it!!! Hooray for me! But...now I sit here and don't know what to write. Luckily, it's time for me to rescue "Mr. and Mrs. Claus" (Tyson and Capri) from flying their sleigh (down 16 stairs) to the North Pole!

I will, however, quickly fill you in on the newest edition to our family!!!

KYDEN
November 12, 2009
9:56 am
6 lbs 14 oz
19 1/2 inches

We feel so blessed to have him in our lives!!! We love him soooo much!!!

2 comments:

Mink News said...

Hey, I talked to Jamie Ritchie on facebook, and passed your blog along to her so she could see.
Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! We need to hang out again sometime soon.

Jessica Anderson said...

Hey Cassie! JesseAnn told me about your blog! Congrats on your new little guy. How cute! We just moved to daybreak a few days ago, I heard you live around here too!? We should get together sometimes and let the kiddo's play!
-Jessica Anderson